- Status Sheets
- Admission Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
- Application for Graduation
- Contact An Advisor
- About Teacher Education
- Teacher Certification
- Field Placement
- Professional Development for Educators
- UND Teacher Education Conceptual Framework
- Candidate Performance Data
- Teacher Education Staff
- Contact Us
- Danley Professorship
- EHD Research Fair
- Center for Rural Education and Communities
- Bureau of Educational Services and Applied Research
- Contemporary Rural Social Work
- Teaching and Learning: The Journal of Natural Inquiry and Reflective Practice
Admission to the College of Education and Human Development may occur at the time a student is admitted to the University and has declared a major or pre-major in the College. Students considering a major in one of the departments of the College are encouraged to seek information from the Office of Advising and Admissions located in the Education Building Room 102.
All students must satisfy any special program admission requirements established by the department in which the student plans to major. Students should contact the chairperson of the department or the Office of Advising and Admissions for details about policies, procedures, and timelines.
- Admission to Teacher Education
- The application for Undergraduate Admission to Teacher Education will be available the end of July.
- The next Teacher Education Application deadline is October 2, 2013.
- Application for Admission to Rehabilitation and Human Services
- Admission Requirements for Recreation and Tourism Studies