MS Educational Studies Admission
The applicant must meet the School of Graduate Studies’ current minimum general admission requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university
- Minimum of 8 undergraduate credit hours of social sciences/humanities
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 for all undergraduate work or a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years of undergraduate work (based on A=4.00)
- Three letters of recommendation that address the academic and professional qualities that support you for graduate work
- Statement of Goals and Objectives (see below)
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies’ English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
Essay on Professional Goals
Using no more than 2000 words, describe your professional goals and explain how your experiences (academic, professional, life) and the EFR departments' faculty members, emphasis areas, and coursework (please be specific) combine to help meet those goals.
We have rolling admissions.
Please visit the Graduate Schoolfor additional information on how to apply and to begin an application.