Chan Woong Park, Ph.D.
Office: Hyslop Sprots Center Room 202B
- Ph.D. University of Alabama, 2017, Sports Pedagogy
- MS.Ed. Northern Illinois University, 2012, Adapted Physical Education
- B.S. University of South Carolina, 2007, Physical Education, Health, and Recreation
Dr. Park's research interests include improving physical activity levels of students with/without disability, adapted sports, occupational socialization of teachers, and teacher education.
Dr. Park joined UND in 2016. He received B.S. in Physical Education, Health, and Recreation from University of South Carolina. Completed MS. Ed in Adapted Physical Education from Northern Illinois Universtiy and Ph.D. in Sports Pedagogy from the University of Alabama. He has extensive background working with in-service, pre-service teachers and students with disabilities in school setting.
- KIN 290: Physical Education Activities for the Elementary Grades
- KIN 400 & 400L: Methods & Materials for Teaching Physical Education in the Elementary School
- KIN 403: School Health Education
- KIN 404: Adapted Physical Activity