- Status Sheets
- Admission Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
- Application for Graduation
- Contact An Advisor
- About Teacher Education
- Teacher Certification
- Field Placement
- Professional Development for Educators
- Candidate Performance Data
- Teacher Education Staff
- Contact Us
- Danley Professorship
- EHD Research Fair
- Center for Rural Education and Communities
- Bureau of Educational Services and Applied Research
- Contemporary Rural Social Work
- Teaching and Learning: The Journal of Natural Inquiry and Reflective Practice
Needs Assessment Workshop - October 22, 2012
Needs assessment (NA) is quickly becoming a component of grants required by both government and non-profit agencies. It is also commonly used to assess needs for community development efforts, professional training, and strategic program planning as well as guiding groups in prioritizing resource allocations.
Many grant seekers, evaluators, and community/organization leaders have a passing familiarity with NA; however, people often have little training nor fully understand this form of assessment.
The October 22 workshop provides you with an opportunity to explore the topic of needs assessments through presentations, hands-on case studies, interactive sessions, and discussions. Space is limited to a maximum of 30 participants so enroll early.
Monday, October 22, 2012, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
University of North Dakota
River Valley Room, Memorial Union