- Status Sheets
- Admission Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
- Application for Graduation
- Contact An Advisor
- About Teacher Education
- Teacher Certification
- Field Placement
- Professional Development for Educators
- Candidate Performance Data
- Teacher Education Staff
- Contact Us
- Danley Professorship
- EHD Research Fair
- Center for Rural Education and Communities
- Bureau of Educational Services and Applied Research
- Contemporary Rural Social Work
- Teaching and Learning: The Journal of Natural Inquiry and Reflective Practice
EHD Annual Research Fair
Event Announcement and Call for Proposals
The EHD College Research Council (CRC) is pleased to announce that the 2013 EHD Research Fair is to be held Friday, April 19, 2013, in conjunction with the All College Meeting. The research can be set up at 11 AM and can be viewed until 2:30 PM. The posters will be displayed in both the EHD lobby and Research Suite 31. Dessert and coffee will be served in the afternoon.
This year's fair has two components:
- Faculty and students are encouraged to present posters presented to other audiences as well as works under development.
- Individuals who received funding from the CRC in the past year are required to present at this Research Fair to be in compliance with the terms of their award.
- Faculty Publications display
We invite you to:
- Submit an abstract for a poster presentation. Your abstract (maximum 200 words) should include a statement of your research problem or question; overview of your research design; conceptual or theoretical framework of your project; and information about the significance of your study for practice, theory, future research, or teaching. Complete and submit the Poster Abstract Submission Form to email@example.com. All emails dealing with the CRC fair must have "CRCFAIR2013" in the subject line of the email.
- Provide copies of your most recent scholarly publications for display. Share your scholarly works with your peers in the College. We welcome peer-reviewed articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, encyclopedia entries, and other published works. Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete citation of the work you plan to display. A member of the CRC will contact you to arrange pick-up or transfer of your publication. All emails dealing with the CRC fair must have "CRCFAIR2013" in the subject line of the email.
DEADLINE: All submissions must be received by March 15, 2013.