Curriculum & Instruction Graduate Program Admissions and Review Process
All prospective students must apply using our online application available through the University’s Graduate School. http://graduateschool.und.edu
Please read below to determine the admissions requirements for the M.S. degree in Curriculum and Instruction.
The following criteria will be used to assess a student’s application for admission into the program:
- A four-year bachelor's degree in Education from an accredited college or university
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 for all undergraduate work or a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years of undergraduate work (based on A=4.00)
- Three letters of recommendation that support you for graduate work
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies' English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Personal Statement- one typed page per question:
- Please include a chronological history of all professional teaching and administration experience, as well as academic honors or achievements you have earned.
- What are the characteristics, attitudes, values, and/or skills that you think will make you a good candidate for your professional role?
- Describe several personal and professional goals you would like to achieve in the next five years. Include in your description reasons why these goals are important to you.