Undergraduate Program Admissions
Admission to Teacher Education is competitive and the numbers admitted each semester may be limited due to resources. An Admission Committee will consider your academic record in making an admission decision. Admission into a teacher education program requires the following:
- Cumulative 2.75 GPA and completion of 30 hours that apply to graduation;
- Completion of prerequisite courses (which includes the Introduction to Education course);
- Overall strength of academic record;
- PPST scores – must meet the minimum of 172 Math; 173 Reading; 173 Writing or a Composite score of 518 or above with passing UND scores in two areas and not more than two points below the passing UND score in the third area;
- Professional Dispositions Report;
- Available openings in your anticipated area of study.
The Application for Undergraduate Admission to Teacher Education and application deadlines are available on the College Admission Requirements web page.