- Expectations for Online Students
- Specialization Areas: List of Courses
- Special Education Minor
- Special Education Field Experiences
- BCBA/ABA Intensive Practicum
- Course Rotation Schedule
Steps in the ASD Certificate Program
Step 1: Apply for Graduate Study at the University of North Dakota in the ASD Certificate Program.
- Go to the UND online application web site
- Complete the online application process. (Be sure that you apply for the ASD Certificate Program.)
- Once you have been admitted into the UND Graduate School, you may enroll in the ASD classes
Step 2: Submit a Program of Study for the ASD Certificate Program. (As soon as you are admitted to this program, the Graduate School will mail you a blank Program of Study form and an Application for Certificate form. ) These forms can also be found online.
- Go to the ASD Certificate website and print the ASD Certificate Program Advising form.
- Your program of study must include the 3 required courses indicated on the advising form as well as 3 credits of elective course work. You will find detailed course descriptions on the ASD website to help you select your elective courses for your program of study. In addition, you may transfer up to 3 credits of graduate course work into UND for this program with approval from the certificate program director, Carol Johnson.
Step 3: Complete the courses listed on your program of study.
Step 4: Submit the Application for Certificate form. This form can be found at: https://apps.und.edu/graduationonline/
- Please note that you can submit your Application for Certificate form the semester you take your last course.
- Your ASD Certificate will be mailed to you approximately six weeks after the end of the semester you complete your final coursework.
- Your UND transcript will be updated at that time to reflect your certificate award.
The Program of Study and Application form should be scanned and emailed to: