Help fund your education.
To apply for the scholarships, please complete an online application which opens October 1 of every year with a deadline of March 1 in the spring semester. For more information visit: Financial Aid: Scholarships & Waivers.
Apply for 975+ scholarships with one application. The 2024-25 application is now open.
College of Education & Human Development Scholarships
- Nancy & Michael DiDonato Memorial Scholarship - Undergraduate majoring in Elementary Education
- Wm & Marilyn Guy Scholarship - Major in Elementary Education/Educational Leadership
- Rita Foundation Memorial Scholarship - Elementary Education major
- Mark & Gloria Sanford Scholarship - Major in Elementary Education/Secondary Education
- Kim Deraney Bakken Memorial Scholarship - Undergraduate majoring in Special Education
- Beverly Brekke Scholarship - Graduate student majoring in Special Education
- Matilda Nelson Erickson Memorial Scholarship - North Dakota resident majoring in Special Education
- CEHD Math & Science Teacher Education Scholarship - Student preparing to teach math or science in middle school or high school
- CEHD Memorial Scholarship - Studying in the College of Education & Human Development
- M. Collene and Dr. William Bares Scholarship - Student in Early Childhood Education
- ETA Chapter of Delta Kappa Gamma, ND Scholarship - Junior or senior with teaching major, female preferred
- Herb and Stella Gray Memorial Education Scholarship - Junior majoring in education-financial need scholastic ability, and personal character are considerations
- Sara Fitzell Hanhan Scholarship - Undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Early Childhood Education
- Frank & Carrie Kovnick Memorial Scholarship - Senior or graduate in Education with financial need most deserving
- Mary Heather MacMaster Education Scholarship - Candidates interested in gifted education
- Minard & F. Jean McCrea Scholarship - One undergraduate and one graduate student with at least 3.0 GPA, who is a ND resident with intent to teach in ND for 2 or more years, prefer Barnes County resident
- Jack & Kristen Paris Family - Undergraduate student, with preference to ND residents, with degree in Special Education or Elementary Education
- Vito Perrone Education Scholarship - Student should be pursuing a professional career in education
- Dean & Karen Schroeder - Managed by Counseling Psychology & Community Services
- Howard, Arlene, Henry & Marie Skjervem Education Scholarship - Student enrolled within the College of Education & Human Development
- Suda Scholarship - Student enrolled in the College of Education & Human Development
- Paul & Bell Thomas Scholarship - Graduate or undergraduate majoring in education most deserving of financial aid
- Veseleyville Spirit Scholars - Early Childhood Education student, preference to a Spirit Lake Tribal member
- Jill & Steve Cholewa Physical Education - Sophomore, junior, or senior pursuing a degree within kinesiology and Public Health Education
- Julia Isensee Keegan Memorial Scholarship - Students studying Kinesiology and Public Health Education. Preference given to female students.
- Sandra Modisett Memorial Kinesiology Scholarship
- Pat Warcup Scholarship - Students within the Physical Education, Exercise Science, and Wellness Department. Preference given to female undergraduate or graduate student
- Dr. Richard Hill Scholarship - Graduate students pursuing a degree in educational administration
- Amy Hui-Mei Chen Hung Memorial Scholarship - Student who graduated from National Taiwan Normal University pursuing a graduate degree
- Dr. Sharon & David Kabes Scholarship - Graduate student working towards a graduate degree in Educational Leadership
- Donald K & Ann M. Lemon Scholarship - Undergraduate or graduate student preparing for public school administration. Alternating years for male/female (even years female) and students intending to teach in North Dakota or Minnesota.
- Daniel R. Rice Educational Leadership Scholarship - Doctoral student who has graduated from a Tribal College, or employed at the Tribal College, or grew up in one of the Native American reservation communities in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, or Minnesota. Preference to those from North Dakota.