Education, Health & Behavior Studies
Educating future leaders and working towards a mentally sound, physically strong world.
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Science Educational Studies
- Master of Science in Higher Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Health and Behavior Studies
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Doctor of Education in Educational Practice and Leadership
Accelerated and Combined Degrees
- Counseling: K-12 Counseling Emphasis
- Instructional Design and Technology
- Learning Analytics
- Quantitative Research Methods
About the Department
Rural Psychology Integrated Care (RPIC)
The RPIC program responds to the mental and behavioral health needs of residents by training competent psychologists, substance abuse counselors, and psychiatric mental health nurses to work effectively in an integrated health care (IHC) setting.
Northern Prairie Community Clinic
The department provides both in-office and tele-counseling services to families and individuals, while serving as a training placement for graduate students.
Sport and Exercise Credit Classes have a variety of classes including individual sports such as swimming; dual sports like tennis and badminton; team sports including basketball and volleyball; and classes such as strength training and walking.