Education, Health & Behavior Studies
Educating future leaders and working towards a mentally sound, physically strong world.
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Arts in Counseling (K-12 School Counseling Emphasis)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Science Educational Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Foundations & Research
- Master of Science in Higher Education
- Higher Education Doctoral Programs
- Instructional Design & Technology
About the Department
The RPIC program responds to the mental and behavioral health needs of residents by training competent psychologists, substance abuse counselors, and psychiatric mental health nurses to work effectively in an integrated health care (IHC) setting.
The Northern Lights Behavioral Health Center provides both in-office and tele-counseling services to families and individuals.