Bureau of Evaluation and Research Services
B.E.A.R.S. provides state-of-the-art and affordable research, design, collection, analysis and reporting services to meet the needs of their stakeholders.
We service organizations in education, human development, and related fields to assist leaders in making evidence-based decisions. In doing so, the Bureau trains the next generation of North Dakota researchers through student supervised research for clients.
- Program and grant evaluations
- Research design: Identify research problem, develop research questions and goals, design data collection, obtain ethical approval, write/edit survey questions, experimental design, qualitative interview protocol and question development
- Data collection: paper or online survey, intervention, interview, transcription
- Data analysis: Statistical group comparisons, correlation, predictive modeling
- Data visualization
- Data wrangling, cleaning, management
- Grant seeking, writing, or review
- Review of empirical research literature
- Other research support as requested
- Written report
- Oral presentation
- Survey with codebook
- Interview protocol
- Data set
- Interview transcript
- Data dashboard
- Grant proposal (original or edited)
- Ethical Approval
For more information, questions and pricing, contact Director Dr. Rob Stupnisky.